Philippine Airlines (PAL) began life with a noble mission: to serve as a partner in nation-building. With this in mind, PAL took to the skies on 15 March 1941, it became Asia’s first airline. PAL has become one of the most respected airlines around the world with a young and modern fleet of aircraft and a route network that spans 31 foreign cities and 29 domestic points. Since November 4, 2013, five weekly flights are operated by B777-300s from London (LHR) to Manila (MNL). Philippine Airlines is a member of the BSP Finland (IATA code: PR-079).
Fleet Philippine Airlines has 53 aircrafts (B777-300, B747-400, A340-300, A321-200, A319-100, A320-200, A330-200) operating 282 weekly flights to international destinations in 15 countries and 638 domestic flights connecting in the Philippines.
PAL has two cabin classes BUSINESS CLASS (J,C,D,I,Z) and ECONOMIC CLASS (Y,S,L,M,H,Q,V,B,X,U,O)
Business Class servises:
- Full flat bed seats (180°)
- Individual tactile screen
- WIFI available
- Pitch: 198 cm or 78inch
- Power outlet to charge your computer
Business Class Upgrade Fee:
Economy Class services:
- New Weber branded seats (adjustable sited position)
- Individual screen; tactile command
- Choice of seat with fees : FES or CESS (1st row of eco class or near the emergency exits to benefit of more room)
- Meals served on board
What are the main destinations of Philippine Airlines?
- Scheduled flights between London Heathrow and Manila from the 4th of November 2013 with connections to domestic destinations in the Philippines.
Where can I book and purchase a flight?
- On the website or through your Travel Agent
- In case of change of reservation only Travel Agency who has issued the ticket or Airline who owns the ticket can do the exchange.
Please contact your travel agent or reservations.
Manila, Philippines (24 hours) Tel : (632) 855-8888
In cooperation with APG